Description: Power Lift Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar
Product Description: Kenner features a lift reclining system that allows people to recline or lifts them out of the seat. The divided back cushion features deep button tufting on the bottom to add depth to the style and to provide extra pockets of comfort for sink-in reclining. Kenner's easy-to-use hand control makes it an ideal piece for your home.
- Open Depth: 72" (182.9 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 15" (38.1 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: 10-Button Hand Wand
- Reclining Options: 55PH includes a ten-button wired power hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner that allows you to control the lift, reclining, headrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently. Lay-flat mechanism accommodates occupants weighing up to 350 pounds. Pocket on the right-hand side of the lift chair provides storage for the hand control and other belongings. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
- Control Options: Power mechanisms allow you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrest, and adjust the lumbar support. Ten-button wired hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner allows you to control the reclining, headrest, footrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently. A single USB port is included on the top of the hand control. A home feature returns the recliner, headrest, backrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions..
||31" (78.7 cm) 31 INH
||40" (101.6 cm) 40 INH
||42" (106.7 cm) 42 INH
||160 lb (72 kg) 160 lb
||25" (63.5 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||Power, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar, Power Lift Recliner
||19.66 cu ft
We offer FREE delivery for qualifying orders, as well as "haul-away" options for all our customers! Interested in a warranty? We offer 5 year warranty and 5 year pet protection plans! Check it out on our Deliver & Warranty page - click here!