Layered architecture with design highlights.
Asher's slim arm panels will quickly catch your eye. The divided back cushion features deep button tufting on the bottom to add depth to the style and to provide extra pockets of comfort for sink-in reclining. Heavy-thread stitching highlights the architecture of this frame and hidden cup holders in will delight. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position with the touch of a button.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
41"H x 37"W x 42"D Seating Area Dimensions
20"SH × 22"SW × 22"SD × 26"AH
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushions
- Attached high-density seat cushions
- Power mechanisms allow you to smoothly recline to any position and adjust the headrests.
- Two power buttons allow you to operate the reclining and headrest mechanisms independently. A single USB port is included on each power button control.
- Each arm features a hidden pull-out cup holder.
- Safety locks prevent gliding furniture from gliding while reclining.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- This leather may display subtle color and texture variances from one piece of furniture to another as well as throughout a single piece of furniture. For more details, refer to the Unique Nature of Leather tag.
We offer FREE delivery for qualifying orders, as well as "haul-away" options for all our customers! Interested in a warranty? We offer 5 year warranty and 5 year pet protection plans! Check it out on our Deliver & Warranty page - click here!