Clean and casual appeal contoured with heavy-thread stitching.
Heavy-thread stitching contours Sienna's profile delivering a sharp and chic appeal. The outside arm wraps the armrest for a refined peekaboo effect and a divided back cushion complements the design of the divided footrest cushion. Even seating carries out Sienna's crisp lines for a clean and casual look. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly with the touch of a button, and a dual power button allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
41"H x 74"W x 42"D Seating Area Dimensions
20"SH × 42"SW × 22"SD × 25"AH
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushions
- Attached high-density seat cushions
- Close wall proximity allows you to open and recline in any position with the furniture positioned only six inches from the wall.
- Power mechanisms allow you to smoothly recline to any position with the touch of a button.
- Power headrest mechanism allows you to adjust the headrest with a touch of a button.
- Dual power buttons allow you to operate the reclining and headrest mechanisms independently.
- Single USB port is located at the center of each power button.
- Center console features two cup holders and a storage compartment.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in select leathers.
- Leathers may display subtle color variances from one piece of furniture to another as well as throughout a single piece of furniture.
We offer FREE delivery for qualifying orders, as well as "haul-away" options for all our customers! Interested in a warranty? We offer 5 year warranty and 5 year pet protection plans! Check it out on our Deliver & Warranty page - click here!