Aesthetic appeal highlighted with cross-stitching detail. Heavy-thread cross-stitching detail is highlighted throughout Fenwick's frame adding an aesthetically pleasing feature. A square arm is finished with a pad overlay creating a charming design while contoured seating, a divided back cushion, and a fully padded footrest combine on Fenwick to create long-lasting support. Enjoy smoothly gliding back and forth or reclining from an upright to a fully reclined position. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly with the touch of a button, and a dual power button allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
42"H x 45"W x 42"D Seating Area Dimensions
20"SH × 19"SW × 22"SD × 28"AH
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Safety locks prevent furniture from gliding while reclining.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in select leathers.
- Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position and adjust the headrests.
- On styles with arms, a home feature returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions.
- A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms.
- Power to the USB port is activated only when the port is in use.
We offer FREE delivery for qualifying orders, as well as "haul-away" options for all our customers! Interested in a warranty? We offer 5 year warranty and 5 year pet protection plans! Check it out on our Deliver & Warranty page - click here!