Find your bliss. Nirvana's transitional style features pillow-back cushioning, highlighted with a dramatic puckered stitch and thick welted edges that is sure to catch your eye. This power reclining sectional features a wide, curved arm with a tailored pad overlay and back wings that wrap up and frame the back cushion. The Blue Steel Spring ensures this piece is in it for the long-haul. The power button adjusts the headrest and recline independently, letting you change angles from an upright to a fully reclined position - but not lose your ability to watch your favorite game or show when fully reclined by using the power headrest option to raise your head and neck. Charge your electronics with the provided USB port in the power button. A straight console provides storage and a space to place drinks. The generous, plush comfort and lasting durability of Nirvana makes it a piece you can count on for years.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Transitional style
- Fabric Colors: Grey and Saddle
- Upholstery Material: Fabric
- Console includes storage compartment and two cupholders
- Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position and adjust the headrests.
- On styles with arms, a home feature returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions.
- A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms.
- Power to the USB port is activated only when the port is in use.
We offer FREE delivery for qualifying orders, as well as "haul-away" options for all our customers! Interested in a warranty? We offer 5 year warranty and 5 year pet protection plans! Check it out on our Deliver & Warranty page - click here!